The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1158 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/16/09
Aahh...you left me hanging, never telling me how he got into that box--but I'm so glad that he climbed out in the warmth of the Son. You'll have to write more about these characters. :-)
07/16/09
Another masterpiece! You never cease to amaze me. You took me right to the box and had me following him as he went through his days...feeling his pain.
07/17/09
Excellent writing. I hope this piece ministers to those who who are facing the depths of grief.
07/20/09
Excellent writing and a wonderful read.
07/20/09
It's amazing how God can use something quite ordinary--like the change of seasons--to change our attitudes. A heartbreaking story, with a hopeful trajectory. Very moving!
07/20/09
Gripping and heartwrenching...well done!
This was such a good entry! I let the phone ring while I was reading it! I hope you place high with this one. You're a writer that commands your readers to see it through! Good for you! I loved it!
07/22/09
Your descriptions of the pain he felt left the reader hurting for him - such stark, raw pain. Then the freedom, the warmth, the light... I could almost smell it! Well, well done.