The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1184 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
From serious to humorous to tender and back to serious, I was pulled into this intimate experience with your exquisite story telling ability. That song invaded my mind as well this past week. I'm glad you were able to do something amazing with it!
06/12/09
Your story of heart-break has an uplifting message of hope. This is very well written.
I loved your story's positive attitude, its finding hope after such a loss. I know that because of your faith, which comes through clearly, this story will help women who have experienced the trauma of losing their breasts.
I am soooooo proud of you, sister! A well-deserved win. Congratulations!!!
06/18/09
a perfect take on the topic, and done with humor and grace.
Congrats on your entry placement. Very well done!
06/18/09
Nice touches of humor in the midst of trauma and sorrow! I'll never think of the song "Fill My Cup, Lord" in the same way again...:) Congratulations!
06/19/09
Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support. A special thanks to the green eyed gal who inspired me on this one.
This is a tear jerker! Wow, I'm drained after reading this emotional roller coaster. I love how she "counted her blessings" in the face of loss. Great job, and congrats on your Editor's Choice award!!!
06/26/09
What a bold, tender bit of writing. Well done.

And congratulations!! :)