The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1081 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/12/09
I had to smile at "He gets constant updates from Corporate." (very clever…as is your whole modern-day Biblical fishing story). I like your message, "get connected." :)
06/14/09
A catchy title that did not disappoint. I love your sheer creativity - very well done.
I love this. Creative comparison of how we reach the father. Well done.
06/15/09
So glad I'm connected to corporate. This was such an easy read, knew where it was going and wanted to go along. Lovely.
Mona
You did a great job with this retelling--such vivid pictures and wonderful message. I enjoyed it very much.
06/15/09
Wow, this was a blast. What a great retelling with lots of modern twists. Great job!
Good retelling of the "original" story. Enjoyed it.
06/15/09
Loved Cap'n Pete. Great job on telling this familiar story. Creative and captivating.
06/15/09
I liked the modern twist on a well-loved and known Bible story. Gotta love the "corporate" connections as well. This was fun to read. Well done!
Great story-I too love to see how Bible stories ring true in these days. Thanx.
A very funny read! I loved it and the way you presented it! Kudos, big time!
06/17/09
Hey, Captain (of little guys)! What a terrific take here! I could really see the scene--the boat, the rough men, the captain writing in his log...good descriptions! Very well done.
Oh, this is GOOD! I loved this modern take, what a way to really let this hit home. Great stuff, I loved the dialog and the way you made these characters literally leap to life. ^_^ LOL!
06/18/09
I really enjoyed the voice you used here--the whole ambiance of the story and the dialog. Loved the modern take and loved the read. Well done Bryan.