The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1195 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/16/09
Oh,yes.. been there ~ done that! and many times! Good reminder of how we do need those mountain top experiences but we also need those daily connections. the descent from her mountain top to the valley seemed to happen a little quicker than i expected. Good writing!
Good writing. How quickly we can fall from the mountain if we don't stay plugged in to Jesus. Nicely done!
04/17/09
Sister, you nailed it! Been there and done that after a number of retreats. Good use of this week's theme.
Great writing, and something we can all identify with.
04/20/09
Love your title and can certainly identify. I think I'll put your piece on my makeup mirror to remind me when I reach day 15! Nicely done!
I don't imagine there are many a believer who could not identify with this one. Excellent capture of the descent of a mountain top experience.
04/20/09
Very interesting, and even though it's a universal experience, you made it unique to your main character.
I could relate to this piece. I have been there, where I am totally on fire for God one minute and the next minute cold as ice and wondering why I don't feel the presence of God.

You are right that we need balance. You are also right that God hears the cries of all people.

I am honored to have my story tie with this story. :)