The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1007 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful story about a tragic time of history. There is truly power in the name of Jesus.
04/17/09
a moving story of healing and forgiveness in the midst of severe trial. Well done indeed. Now if only the rest of us could manage to keep the same attitude when our lives are far less arduous!
04/17/09
You accurately captured this unfortunate, ugly moment in time. The Truth you brought to your story is beautiful. You are a gifted story-teller.
04/17/09
Thanks for a story that points the reader to the miracles found in Jesus.

Your words brought this horrific period of history to life through your MC. Very well done.
04/20/09
What a wonderful story, though horrific in its time and setting. Surely a place where the warmth of Jesus' love and peace would have been hungrily savored. Nicely done!
04/22/09
This was very well written. It is truly a horrible time in history. I still can't believe it was allowed to go on.

One thing, though, when you talk about the guard in the future - that is a POV switch, I do believe. I'm thinking it doesn't even need to be in the story.

This is so well-written and very good timing. Thank you for sharing.
04/22/09
How appropriate that this would come out this week...
very sobering...
Well written!
04/22/09
My favourite read this week. Brilliant portrayal of the wickedness of the Nazi regime, the helpless anger righteous people feel in the face of injustice, and the power of Jesus to turn things around even if He chooses to leave external circumstances exactly the same. Powerful writing.