The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1076 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
ah.. very clever, tying the ups and downs of exercise to the ups and downs of life. You have a great lesson.
04/09/09
It takes commitment to stick to the things that matter--things that are worthwhile--in order to see results. Studying God's word--time well spent with rewarding results. Liked the connection between both exercises.
Great correlation between the necessity of physical and spiritual exercise. Nicely done!
04/12/09
Really good lesson--one that I definitely need to take to heart.

Some of the longer bits of dialogue toward the end struck me as not necessarily the way people usually talk.

I make the same kinds of rationalizations--thanks for writing this!
A very good application of the topic. Great message!
Good illustration of the topic. I enjoyed reading this.
04/14/09
Ouch! The truth in this story certainly hit home. Thanks (I think) for the reminder that one of the fruits of the Spirit is self-control. I needed that reminder. Ouch!
I liked this and have actually done that with other sisters-in-the-Lord. We have our time with the Lord and share it with each other what the Lord showed us. It keeps us reading and sharing. Helps to have someone to be accountable in time in the Word.
I surely did identify with your entry. It would have been hard to talk me out of the French restaurant! Your message was right on target and presented well analogy to physical exercise.