The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 980 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my goodness. This was so well thought out and I always like stanzas woven into the course of the story. Very well done! How creative! I love your touch to the ending of the well known nursery rhyme. I like your version better than the original.:)God bless and keep listening the Lord as you write. This just flowed!
Read thru this twice & both times brought deep emotion. What's really astonishing is that you could've been writing the story of a young woman in my small group. So heart rending to see & hear her grief over her loss of a baby. She knows too that God is there for her & her now unemployed husband. I may just share this story with her. Well told & a good read(other than a couple of typos :-)), very well told.
This was amazing! I loved it more than words can express. The title grabbed my attention and the story wouldn't let it go!
04/09/09
You really drew me into this story with your use of the rhyme and the poignant portrayal of this couples' pain. Well done!
04/09/09
Your title aroused my curiousity and your story was very well written. Sadly, today this could be many people's story. Good job.
Well written and very creative. Great Job!!!
04/10/09
Superb - drew me along and gripped my heart. Very creative and well written.
04/12/09
Masterful writing on this heart-warming story! I enjoyed everything about it. Love the message of hope at the end.
This was wonderful writing as well as storytelling! Love the Jack and Jill fairy tale theme!
04/16/09
Congratulations on your "Highly Commended". If I had been judging, this would have been 1st place. So enjoyable to read, even though heartbreaking to think about. Very creative.
Woohoo! Congratulations on your placing in the top 5. I'm so proud of you!!
04/16/09
thank you to everyone for your heart warming comments and feedback. God continues to surprise and amaze me!
04/16/09
This was a gut-wrenching story with a wonderful message of hope intertwined. This is one of the best stories I've read this week. Congratulations on your recognition.
04/26/09
One word. WOW!
Gloria