The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1952 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
Your title drew me in to this story. I think the song that blessed Ashley has blessed lots of people. Thanks for sharing!
Very touching story. And I agree with Rachel that the song you used is a great blessing to many.
04/12/09
I like how you wrote this. This would be so good acted out for a youth group. I love the Psalm you quote.
04/12/09
Very good! I'm quite fond of plays and skits, and this one is very well written.
04/12/09
Very well done. Music and lyrics are so powerful when done well and that song is one of the best. Thanks for sharing a great entry!
I loved the format you chose to write this in...and the content helped me realize that we should be aware of what we do because it might just save someones life. Great writing!
04/13/09
That is one of my favorite songs! Your creativity never ceases to bless me.
Super entry. Would love to see this skit performed live. Nicely done!
04/14/09
How unexpectedly God works in our lives--that is what this story tells me. I loved that song the first time I heard it because of the powerful message in its words. Good job!
04/15/09
Very nicely-written piece with an awesome testimony to God's encouragement in our lives. Thank you for sharing this! :)
04/16/09
This is a fun read, and extremely well-written too! LOVE it!