The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1519 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/21/09
Another beautiful allegory! I loved this so much--wonderful tone and atmosphere.
03/24/09
I really love the tenderness you show here between the father and child. I think I'm a little lost as to the complete application of the allegory, but as W. Pooh says, "It sounded to him like a riddle, and he was never much good at riddles, being a bear of very little brain." :) I did love the conversational tone of this piece, though, and the ease with which the father and child enjoyed each other's company.
Great dialog. Nicely written. Well done!
03/25/09
I love conversations with Jesus. They seem to transform everything. So beautiful.
03/25/09
Can you imagine an eternity of gentle moments like these? What a life! Your entry is a vessel overflowing with peace.
03/25/09
I want to be 'Daddy's Girl" too. What tenderness.
Special tone, unique.
Mona
03/25/09
Beautiful! Love the sound and the images of this, Sara. Very love-er-ly!
This is beautifully written, and the conversational style keeps the reader engaged throughout.
03/25/09
Love when you have these kinds of entries, dear! The conversation is "light" and delightful. Beautiful.