The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1976 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/09
It's always encouraging to hear of "the work" in other parts of the world. I could see this acted out. I smiled at the village "named after the pirate". :)
03/17/09
Loved the play.
03/17/09
Oh, now that makes sense...heehe. I didn't get it was a play until I read the comments. Now, that makes more sense. :) Yeah, God is certainly doing an awesome work in many parts of Africa. This play is a wonderful way to show how God is working! I liked the part about the miracle at the border. God is so good!
I enjoyed your play. The miricle at the border was a great addition. I have heard of many of the same type of miricle happening.
03/18/09
Bro. Freeman seems to be re-living events in the lives of several bible greats... Elijah, Peter, Paul...

If you MC is meant to be a composite of several characters, you did a beautiful job of writing. If it wasn't actually meant that way, then God did a great job of writing through you.

In other words, well written.
03/18/09
Encouraging and uplifting. :)
03/18/09
Your characters came alive. Lovely and so full of hope!
Very creative and an effective way to get your message across - full of insights, too, if the way Christ is anticipated and perceived.
Sorry, my last line should read of and not if...a two letter word can make a big difference.
Well written. Loved the miracle at the border!