The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1778 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/05
Very cute and funny. Thanks for sharing.
07/26/05
Great message!
I really enjoyed reading this! And you totally surprised me with the ending - I was fully expecting Jemma to be gently chastised for being so taken up with the car, like God was feeling neglected. It was neat to instead have Him use what was so important to Jemma to speak to her heart about how important she was to Him. Neat twist and great message! Thanks.
07/26/05
Yeah, you surprised me too. I was also expecting the idol thing. Interesting take on the topic.
07/26/05
I liked the concept, realizing how patient God is. I thought that there would be a boom at the end. But there wasn't, just that still small voice throughout. God bless ya, littlelight
I really enjoyed your article. It speaks volumes! Thanks for sharing!
Enjoyed your creative approach - the discussion with God. What a punch at the end! Very convicting.
07/28/05
Terrific! Easy and fun to read. Touching. God is a good listener as we ramble!
07/29/05
This was great! Good job.
07/29/05
Loved the ending!
07/30/05
gotta love it. Talented author. Good work.
I love it Sally! I'm so glad you had God use the car to show Jemma how much He loves her instead of the predictable idol thing. Excellent work. Loved the humor and great description throughout.
08/07/05
I too liked the unpredictability of the end. And the contemporary voice you have given God as He interjects work for me.