The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1674 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Creative and fun. Good job!
03/08/09
Very funny - was predictable but funny:)
03/10/09
Good job! I liked the science "fiction" fair!. This was entertaining due to your vivid imagination!
03/10/09
I kept wondering how this was going to fit with the topic...and that was finally answered. :)

Suggestion: You can drop words like "I thought" and "I said aloud." The italics (with the first example) and the quotation marks (with the second example) infer that you are thinking or talking.

The MC's voice was done very well, and I could easily picture this bizarre fair he walked into. Nice job.
03/10/09
This sounds like something out of Adventure's in Odyssey's imagination station. except that your MC becomes dressed like the time and place he enters.

I loved your POV. It was very creative.
03/11/09
This was a fun story to read. I loved the science fair but you had me wondering how you were going to tie it to Asia. A creative piece
03/11/09
Very imaginative twist on the topic. Did you accidentally use MEU instead of shampoo on the day you wrote this? Your mind was definately transported to a strange place... resulting in a wonderful story.
Very intersting and entertaining read. My only critique would be that I did not have any information on your MC, no visual to carry me through the action. But, I did like the energy of the story.
Loved the twist in this one. I was hoping for a good read and this was good. Nice take on the topic.
Hey! C'mon, you just can't sucker me in with words like Science Fiction and then gimme half a story. I want more, more, more. Loved it!
very creative and interesting.
03/13/09
Wow, great job, Tim. Your imagination is a gift from God.