The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1493 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good job with very believable dialogue. I enjoyed this and learned some things, too.
01/25/09
How incredibly sweet and entirely annoying Gwen is! This was a lot of fun...well done!
01/26/09
Fun little story...I enjoyed the dialogue.
01/26/09
I had to smile at the "I hope she takes us to the Outback Steakhouse." I wish I was sitting behind these two on the plane. Their conversation is priceless. :)
Frank has more patience than I do, that's for sure. I loved the dialog in this piece, and Gwen was likable in that she was so UNlikable. The Characterization is awesome.
01/26/09
Okay, Gwen was seriously getting on my nerves! That means you wrote her very well...cute story.
01/26/09
Great dialogue - I was wondering how long Frank would last - what a good husband! This piece had a very natural feel and was well-wrapped up at the end.
01/26/09
Cute story! :) I loved how "non-stop jabber" Gwen was silenced in the end by Australia's beauty!

(Did you perhaps mean "exultation" instead of "exaltation" when Gwen clapped her hands?)

Very well-drawn characters and good dialogue!
01/26/09
What a good husband he is...and obviously very long-suffering! I can't imagine going on a trip with someone like Gwen...aacckk! Great job with the characterizations.
You used excellent dialog and strong characterization to tell an interesting story. I enjoyed it.
01/28/09
Just darling - Gwen is definitely quite the character - you drew her exceptionally well considering you only had 750 words. Loved it.
Gwen's personality is what shines in this piece. Very funny stuff! I loved the part about Outback Steakhouse.