The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1225 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very sweet story and excellent descriptions!
What a charming story! So much is said, in so few words. The first person voice of a young lady with obvious trials behind her, and more yet to come, sharing her heart and love of God with a boy who appreciates her for the person she is.
What a very touching story. My heart breaks for all she went through, yet with the help of God and the people who love her, she's able to look ahead with hope. Really beautiful and well-written!
11/11/08
What an amazing story and the God Show on the beach tells me that He longs to bring beauty into our pain.
11/11/08
Wow....excellent work! You've covered so much in so few words! Nice job.
Your story is creative and refreshing in its Christmas lights perspective. Tocuhing and well-written.
11/12/08
Beautiful and tender!
11/12/08
Well written and thought provoking story. You painted a complex background for the main character in a few words, which isn't easy. At first I wasn't sure if I like the present tense voice, but less than halfway through I felt it was working just fine. Great Job!
11/12/08
I've been to Cape Hatteras. (my inlaws live in Kill Devil Hills) It's a beautiful area. The serenity of the setting and of the characters comes through so clearly.
Well done! You've accomplished so much in so few words, working with setting, dialogue and description. Not to mention the emotions evoked by the characters. This is a winner in my book!

Loren
Very well-written. Your characters take on life. Good job.
Extremely well done, creative, and moving...a winner for sure.
Creative, tender, well written story. Great job.