The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1367 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved the take on this story! Excellent work! At first, I thought the MC might have been a person. That was a little confusing before it cleared up. Good job!
Very original. I too was a little confused about who the MC was, but figured it out by the end. Very fun, and well written.
This entry is definitely "out of the box." What a cool way of demonstrating this week's topic. I would have never thought of using The Grinch story as inspiration. Great perspective! :)
10/22/08
Most creative and well done!
10/22/08
The surprise of knowing who was the MC is the whole point of this neat story! It is creative and of course, I can't resist a Who from Who-ville, so naturally, I can't resist a Who's Christmas tree! You got me with the happy surprise of the MC's ID and also with the charm of this story.
10/22/08
LOVE THIS! Can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss:) I love your perspective. Good writing! Lots of fun!
This is fun to read. Very cute take.
10/23/08
What a fun read. I never really got into Dr. Seuss, but did enjoy this.
I believed the MC to be a child until you mentioned the glass ball falling off. Very creative indeed!(Smile)
10/23/08
I can't think of a thing to add, I loved it, loved the MC, and the POV. Great take on a well loved story.
Ahhh, it was the Grinch, and I was expecting Santa! Very clever--a fun read.
Excellent writing to expand a well-known story. Good job. :)