The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1224 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/08
Your title is perfect! I had to smile at the correction to your beginning, "…more accurately, I'm the moron who has idiot friends." I was feeling your pain when you were hiding out in the men's room. You carried the metaphor forward in your story, with "Relationship Black Hole." I enjoyed your "obtain, maintain, and retain" line, and then Andy's qualifications and "voice of experience." LOL This is my kind of humor. :) Great work.
09/05/08
Thoroughly enjoyable lesson in loving who you are!
09/05/08
That's hilarious! I went on a few dates with a guy who knew a few words in Klingon....thankfully he acted normal around me but my parents could talk with him for hours about their Sci-fi shows. LOL. Great voice; excellent writing! :)
Poor guy. Sounds like he needed the lesson in honesty, though. This was a fun story to read. Nice job.
09/09/08
Really, really funny. Love this guy's sarcasm and wit.
09/10/08
Fun and entertaining from start to finish. Glad he chose to end his date on an honest note.
Love the humor and voice of the MC. The story is very entertaining and has a excellent message. Great job with the topic.
09/11/08
The voice is very funny...especially your description of the friends. Very good job with the topic.