The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1220 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/12/08
This is very creative, about an almost heavenly reunion. I like your metrical and stanza structure and well as other poetic elements you take advantage off (enjambment--from Jan's Master Class-- as well as no ending punctuation). I like your hope in this, "Just a glimpse, reunion seen -- It is a fact, and no dream -- One day I’ll be there" Nice work on this.
06/16/08
I REALLY loved this...I adored the rhythm of it, and of coarse, the hopeful message. Well done!
06/16/08
I really like the structure of this poem, and the title is perfect. Well done.
I, too, love the structure of this poem. It's very, very well done! Kudos!
06/18/08
This flowed so nicely - very well done.
This is thought provoking and well done. Loved the out of box take on this topic-you nailed it.
Your title fits really well and I like this 'new style'. You did good with it and I like how it flows as I read. lovely! ^_^
I love the format of your poem - the short lines are like fleeting glimpses of the MC's experiences. My heart pounded right along with his/hers when he caught sight of Jesus. (That was my favorite part.) A lot is packed into this short piece. Very nice!
I could actually "feel" this poem as I read it. The impact of the crash, the beauty of Heaven, and then the return trip back to Earth. Very nice! :)
Love this format, love the hope at the end. Big thumbs up.
This was truly beautiful. I could feel your emotions throughout. Well done.
Blessings,
Norms