The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2088 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/05
How sad. And how pointless a death. But I guess such things are a reality, though. You describe the brother well, and the 'circumstances' that brought this meeting about on this day. Well done.
06/01/05
Very well written. Believable dialogue, great slant. Kept my interest throughout. Great job!
Blessings, Lynda
06/03/05
Wonderful story, full circle, kept me glued to the page. A little sad, but with a positive ending.
06/03/05
I like the premise of this story. I think that I would have liked it more if the information came out in more of a surprise fashion. Kind of like life :) but it was a good read.
06/03/05
Sad, true to life and well written. I enjoyed it!
06/03/05
Well thought out, flowed easily, well written! Good job!
06/04/05
Quite moving! A touching story. Watch your POV shifts in a short story. Flowed well through the conclusion. :-)
06/06/05
 Tender and very encouraging piece. It was uplifting to read how God works and how forgiveness is often the hardest to grant to ourselves.
06/06/05
Your characters and the way they react are believable and convincing. Very immediate story, I was in the garage and the coffee shop with them. Well done.