The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1346 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this entry. What a great message. As I was first reading I was really enjoying it, but wondering if was on topic. It WAS! What a great lesson. The writting was great. I wanted a chapter 2. Perhaps there is romance brewing in the air. BRAVO. Great job.
This is a favorite of mine this week. I love the contrast you showed between these two who were so alike, but took one moment and one choice to be on completely different paths. I hope the story continues on to have a happy ending...I'd like to think that it does. Great job! ^_^ And the last line is a real keeper!
01/20/08
This is so realistic. I felt like I was right there, another friend sitting at the table. Great writing! I love that you left us hanging but kept us almost sure of how you would have ended it if only you had more words! Yes, we do need a sequel!
Laury
01/22/08
Awesome ending! I love the very subtle implication--perfect for ultra-short fiction.
01/23/08
I loved this! You know I love to write romance too! You didn't disappoint me either! Bravo, right on topic too! I vote you write chapter two and three and four and get that book published my friend!
01/23/08
Well written story that shows good contrast within the message. :)
01/23/08
Smooth conversation leading to a great ending. What more could anyone want... except maybe a class reunion in the next chapter?
01/23/08
Interesting story with realistic dialogue and great message.