The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1103 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/08
Good example of the topic. Thank God for good samaritans like that!!
01/11/08
Great take on the topic. I love the Sharon never drove it again comment LOL
I don't blame her for never driving the car again! I sure wouldn't. Lol. You hit the topic great here. I liked the opening dialouge, very realistic. ^_^
01/11/08
I could certainly relate to this story! Noises seem to disappear when husbands check it out:) How mysterious is that?! Great story! Love, too, how she never drove the car again. Let the husband have it!
Laury
01/12/08
Cute story, very realistic dialog.
01/13/08
This fits the topic just right. A well-structured and engaging story.
01/15/08
Yeah, why is that?! As soon as you ask the hubby to take a look, the thing fixes itself. Uh huh.
This is an engaging story and illustrates the topic in a perfect way.
Been there, done that. No kidding. I'll have to tell you the story. Wonderful job. :)
01/16/08
Great writing. I enjoyed the proverb's application, and I hope the husband learned a lesson - though he didn't seem to.
I wonder, too, why it always runs right for the husband. Thankfully, mine is a careful checker, or I'd be stuck like your mc.
I can see a lot of truth to the husband, wife banter here. Very realistic, while it still points out the message of this weeks challenge in a very convicing, creative way.
01/17/08
Way to go on this one. Perfect illustration for the topic from both sides.
01/17/08
Yikes! I hate it when cars do that. Great writing, you had me worrying with her. I liked your ending sentence. :)
01/17/08
Love this story! lol! Right on topic and very well put together. Great job!