The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1240 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very interesting. Never quite heard of this sort of view before. Your title drew me in. Good job.
12/15/07
Great title, and a very convicting message. You expressed yourself very well - love the voice.
12/17/07
Great message tucked inside here. This especially spoke to me since we had to move which meant a change of churches. You're so right -- you can look at a new church and see all that's wrong or you can look to see all that's right. There's a powerful lesson here and you handled it well. Great job! Christmas blessings! :)
This is excellently done. I heard someone say once that if there were a perfect church, they wouldn't let me in. The wake-up of the narrator, along with the humility, is very good.
12/20/07
Ouch! This is a good, swift kick—and a well delivered one. Nice work.
12/22/07
I like the honesty and the wisdom expressed here. An example of using soliloquy effectively instead of dialogue. With a longer version of this, dialogue may be needed to break it up a little, and illustrate your point. But this is good.
01/17/08
Dianne -- Every Christian in EVERY church should read this. You've written this perfectly with so much wisdom contained inside. Cute title too. Thanks! :)