The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1227 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/07
This is a nice story about living through a bad experience. Great job showing how her words came back to pull her up out of the pit:)
Laury
11/18/07
Lovely story - good job on the MC's characterization especially. Enjoyed this.
11/19/07
I liked how your MC received unexpected encouragement. We have no idea how many lives we have touched and in what way.
11/20/07
This is so beautiful! I love the touches like daisies and almond tea. I can't believe you wrote this in under 1/2 hour!!! Be encouraged this is good!
11/21/07
This entry has a spicy character, sweet character, tea, and flowers! It's a great read. I like the title, the plot, and the characters. I wish I could write as coherently as this in 30 minutes. (:
11/21/07
Love the mesage of the entry. Anointed and very encouraging. I thought the ending was super. God bless.
This brought tears to my eyes, what a beautiful story. I loved the turnaround and especially 'Little Cathy'. Good job!
We could all use a few Cathy's in our lives. And the fact that Martha had sown some good seeds in Cathy's life, she is now able to gather in the healing harvest. Nice, sweet story.
Oh wow, what a tear jerker this one is. This was beautiful, just beautiful!
The world definitely needs more Cathys. This is well written. I enjoyed reading it.