The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1641 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story captured my interest from the beginning. It's encouraging to see God work in such a situation.
11/17/07
Your descriptions are amazingly vivid and wonderful - I felt like I was right there. This is absolutely excellent.
11/18/07
This was very interesting to read. You tell a story very well. Nice job with the topic.
11/19/07
Powerful emotions and vivid descriptions in this piece.
11/19/07
Wow! Poignant and wonderfully written! It's so good to be able to read what the Lord is doing in ministries like this. Your character development of Ellie was very good.
11/19/07
This kind of encouragement is inspiring in many ways. Well written.
11/19/07
Great job with not only the descriptions but also with capturing her feelings! Hugs!! :-)
11/21/07
You've touched my heart with this entry. I love the voice you gave your MC, and her cries to God about her condition and the whys-so realistic and true to life. Isn't it amazing how God can bring encouragement to us, even in the most unlikely places, if we are obedient to answer His call to encourage each other? Good story.
11/21/07
A classic. Great job in keeping me reading and wanting more. Very moving. Ministered well. God bless.
I think you nailed the topic hear, I could feel her pain and felt as if I were a shadow watching all that happened, the descriptions, everything, excellent!
This was truly an inspiring and inspired piece of writing. You took the reader all the way from despair to hope and showed how faith can bring believers together for strength. Great job.
11/22/07
I didn't know if I'd make it past the first paragraph. I've had family in the type of ward that you describe. But I'm glad I kept reading for your message of encouragement. What a wonderful ministry to believers in desperate need of good news.
Your entry blessed my heart. I'm so glad you wrote on this topic. This message is too important to be kept silent. Well Done!
11/22/07
Congrats leigh, great job. I'm so proud of you. God bless.
Congratulations on your placements this week! They are well-deserved.
GIRL!!! Way to go, my good friend. God bless you. Cat