The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1632 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/16/07
Where do I start? I love the ending verse and how it answers the unspoken prayer in the first verse. I love the idea of walking alongside others who are in pain and lifting them up. I love the idea that "encouragers" have their own mission field all around them, even as close as the next pew. Lovely!
11/17/07
Very encouraging. Super anointed and inspiring. Great job. God bless.
11/17/07
I love how beautiful, and practical, this is. This got right to the heart of encouragement. Wonderful.
11/18/07
Very nice. A big encouragement to me. Lovely poem.
Wow...this is what it's all about! I'm not much of a poetry person, but this speaks volumes in the simplicity of how God lays out our ministry of encouragement. It reads so very well and flows beautifully. It brought tears to my eyes as I could picture each individual. Absolutely excellent!
11/19/07
I could picture each person described in each stanza of the poem. You captured a range of situations requiring encouragement.
Excellent rhyme and meter. Great message, too, and one to be remidned of. When we take the focus off of ourselves, our pain disappears.
11/20/07
You've done a good job with the rhyme and meter. This flows smoothly. Your message is wonderful and your title perfect.
11/20/07
So, it's easy to talk about doing something for others, but much harder to actually DO it! But what blessings-to us and to the people we interact with, if we simply go ahead and try! Very inspiring poetry.
11/21/07
This is an excellent poem to depict how God ministers to us when we minister to others. Our pain and sorrow just disappear.
12/15/07
Love the title - and the rhyme and meter are as usual... perfection personified. Lovely poem that says it all.