The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1289 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
WOW! This is a touching story and at the same time very powerful. It gives us all a nudge to step out of our comfort zone and share our faith. The imagery is beautiful. I picture your mother and aunt in black and white and your mom changing into color with the Saviors touch. Excellent writing!
11/11/07
Your portrait of your Mom's conversion, and the events leading to it are lovingly described. I really like the last few lines and the title as well!
11/11/07
Your portrait of your Mom's conversion, and the events leading to it are lovingly described. I really like the last few lines and the title as well!
11/11/07
Oh, so sorry for the double entry-that's what I get for not paying attention! I hope you won't be too disappointed when you see that two of your coments are my silly mistake!
11/12/07
Nice piece. It's very true that God speaks through His people. I had to re-read the beginning a couple of times to get exactly what was going on, but the story as a whole is well told and enjoyable.
11/13/07
This is a powerful story! When we get to "roll back the tapes" in heaven, who will we have impacted? All of a sudden, I am singing the song "Thank you for giving to the Lord. I was a life that was changed.....I am so glad you gave." (Ray Boltz). Thank you for writing this.
11/15/07
Love the title. Terrific story and visuals with the description of the photo - then linking it back to evangelism. I really like this one!