The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1230 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
There is lovely imagery in the descriptions in this story, and the memories leading to right decisions are well told.
The beautiful setting and the quiet reflection of meaningful times bring a peace of heart along with the message.
11/06/07
Lovely description, both of the scene and of the trip down memory lane. Nice job.
Absoutely gorgeous description. You literally painted a picture with words. I like you r MC's reminiscing, too. Very well done.
Oh, I enjoyed the vivid descriptions in this piece. Excellent writing!
Oh my! What a descriptive way you have with words. I was so engrossed in this I did not want to leave. Great writing!
11/08/07
This is very soothing to read. I love "watching" the memories happening. You use lovely words to describe the scene. Nice job.
11/08/07
What a touching, peaceful story, well done.
11/17/07
Good look back on times of old when we were young and Sunday school was simple and something to look forward to each week. I could relate to all those things you talked about - the scripture memorization, the hymns, good old fashioned hymns. I am glad you told of coming back to the Sunday school of old in the old country church. Very interesting.