The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1920 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/07
An absolutely engaging testimony. I was on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. Great tone to this - just right.
10/26/07
Very good writing, and an inspiring testimony!
I like how you illustrated your title so well for your baptism.
10/30/07
This was an absolutely marvelous piece. You did the perfect amount of describing, and you did so very well. My heart was warmed today.
I was very touched by the writing and esp. like the next to last paragraph. Good job!
Wonderful testimony of the Lord's grace and power.
Seema, this is a great sequel! I was with your MC all the way through this. Fear of water is extremely hard to overcome, but you showed how we can walk through it-in HIM. Great writing! ^_^
11/01/07
Wonderful testimony, it's when you give Him your complete yes that everything works out. I like when you became calm when your foot touch the bottom of the tank. To me that symbolized He is always the solid Rock which we can stand. Good job.
Trusting God always work. This is well written and I enjoyed reading it. Nicely done.
Well done to say the least (esp. since you used my verse:)) I loved how this flowed and I am so there with ya with the fear of water thing! Keep up the great writing.
Tenderly written. Love the way the answer to your question came on the license plate in front of you! I often wish God would put His answer directly in front of my face! :)
11/17/07
I, too, have a great fear of water but was baptized Aug. 12th of this year.
Also, I'd put it off for some time.
We drove from Prineville, OR. to Dayton, Ohio as I chose to be baptized with three of my sisters ... all that's left of us six kids.
Thanks for your vivid story!
11/17/07
Seema, this is a good testimony. It will be an encouragement to others who have the same fears as you did. Baptism is a step of faith, really tested in your case, and as you have titled it, "By Trust." By stepping into the water that day, you had to put your full trust in the Lord, showing that you had already put your full trust in Him for salvation. Very well presented. God bless... Thanks for your comment on my challenge article, too....Helen
Wow, beautiful story. I'd never thought of the struggle it would be for people who have a fear of the water. Thanks for making me more aware. Praise God for giving you peace!