The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1060 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/07
Hi. I like the idea of your little retreat, everyone should have one. And I echo your thoughts about mountains. I've lived in Colorado Springs for 11 years and have never gotten over the special awe I feel when driving throught the mountains or hiking those wonderful trails. Here is God's creation at its most majestic, breathtaking beauty. Enjoy those mountains!
09/22/07
Hey, that's a neat idea! I like this entry and the conversational tone you use. The descriptions make me want to find a mountain to sit upon for a little while.
I have limited experience with mountains but have ridden many a high trail with western heroes, both fictional and real-life in books. So I was easily transported by the call of the wild and lonely mountain-top you described. Excellent writing.
09/27/07
I liked this entry. Good job.
09/28/07
Hi y'all, Dave, from Serenity mountain with my goats, chickens, and my best dog ever, Sam. Ain't never met Dutch but he sounds like a character I'd like to meet.
We can all have our Serenity Mtn even if it's only a small sanctuary where we meet with God.
Love your aubmission.
God bless, my friend.