The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1202 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/21/07
Oh, you have SO captured the heart of the writer, and in such a writerly, literary way!
09/22/07
I can really identify with this story--since I like to write too and will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with something in my head that just has to come out. Also struggle with writers' block a lot. Great description of both experiences!

The interesting title of this also sparked my curiosity.
Were you reading my mind? How did you write my thoughts so perfectly. Excellent. Today you touched a life...mine. Thank you.
And me too. It's that holy otherness of life that yearns to enter this one, that labors to be birthed. Your title tells so much in a few words. The writer is pregnant with thoughts but pushing seems to make no headway. Only when we can relax and go into the zone will the baby come forth.
09/26/07
Excellent - and absolutely poetic and true. I can SO relate. Excellent descriptions, Dianne!
10/02/07
Yeah! That's what I thought too. This is poetry. This is the pregnancy of the writer giving birth to the message conceived in the writer's heart and mind.
I liked that little bit of humour in it too e.g. the chocolate bit.