The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 5404 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/05
Just beautiful! What a wonderful celebration!
We have three members of our church, who have had kidney transplants. I must print your story out and let them read it. Very good and very touching. GENUINE!
05/10/05
A beautiful and touching story.
05/13/05
Beautifully written. It is somehow more difficult to write the real life stuff but you did it very well.
05/14/05
Very touching story. Kept my attention and made me want to read to the very end. Thank you!
05/14/05
I love the way you linked the new life of your mother and also the new baby together at the end of the article. Well done.
05/16/05
What a wonderful story, Amy. Thanks so much for sharing it - you touched my heart! Congratulations on your win. Blessings!
05/16/05
Congratulations on your 2nd place wins in both the Editors' Choice and the Level 3 Challenge. Well done! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Wonderful testimony! Loved it. Congratulations.
Amy, another Faith Writer member recommended I read some of your articles. This is a wonderful article, well written and full of hope. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Amy, I see I left a comment back in '05..... Little did I know that my own husband would be in this situation. Loved your story and the "inspiration sensation" that I sensed as I read it. You have a large gift given from your wise heavenly Father. May God use you to bless and help many people as you write for His glory. I see the "SON" in your eyes!
Just beautiful!! A wonderful inspiration of faithfulness and answered prayer!
05/10/10
Amy, you did a wonderful job on this and it brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. Thanks for telling the story.
04/12/16
This is definitely a memorable and unique article. It was as though the timing was just right. Her kidney arrived on the day, that the coming birth of a baby was celebrated, and on this occasion there was 40 women to pray and praise the Lord for the lives of two, the grandmother and the grandbaby. The author gave a great beginning showing the strength of the woman in spite of her physical problems, and the succession of events leading up to the glorious conclusion. The target audience for this writing would be for someone waiting and looking for answer to prayer, and desperately needing the answer. This article instills in one's heart faith in God, and encourages people to trust in Him even though things look bleak. God will pull through for us as we wait upon Him.