The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1284 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow. This is intense. Really vivid writing and great attention to detail. I liked how in places it all sounded so epic, which I know a situation such as this must feel. I just hope the main character isn't you!! Good luck.
08/06/07
Not a light read, that's for sure; in fact quite deep and takes a good deal of thinking deeply to understand the beauty of what's behind the silence, etc. and I'm one with a rather simplistic mind, but Thanks for sharing this "reluctant morning"...Very creative; and thoughtfully written.
08/06/07
Love your use of oxymoron and metaphor in this dark and moody little piece. Well done!
This is an absolutely beautiful description of despair.
08/06/07
To get that into words....fantastic display of writing.
08/07/07
This is poetic. There is depth and emotion in every line. Wonderfully written.
08/07/07
I instantly recognize this feeling. You captured it all so very well. How I wish no one else in all the world would ever have to have these kinds of mornings, ever again!
Very strong article, heavy with sadness. Powerfully executed language. GREAT job!.
what a lonely thought. ... a true depiction of sadness.
01/19/08
I can tell you've been here.