The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1656 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/07
Cute. I can see kids enjoying this.

Awesome! Iloved the format!
I love it!!! :-)
06/08/07
Cute and fun - the descriptions were so vivid. You have your target audience in the bag. Great stuff!
06/08/07
Very good movement here. Children will certainly act their age and imagination and exaggeration go hand in hand. (A couple more creatures I guess. Way to go with this one. Two thumbs up.
What a fun, lively poem with a good lesson, besides. I like the interspersed voice of "Mum".
This is delightful--one of my favorites this week. Both the child and the mommy in me loved it!
06/11/07
This is fun! Great writing!
Delightfully written. I love the ending especially as mum goes announces the task of cleaning up along with,"Guess what I have something for you..." Well done. Janice
06/11/07
I love the structure of the poetry, and the voices of your speakers. This is charming.
06/12/07
Oh, how we Moms have heard all this before! You did a wonderful job of capturing the ways of an imaginative child...and her smart Mommy. Very lovely!
Have to admit, I've used a few of those lines myself in years past. Cute, creative and well done!
So cute and fun. A perfect children's story! I hear "It wasn't me" quite often.
After reading most in advanced and masters, this is still my favorite!
06/13/07
I really can see this as a book for kids! I used to love the rhyming books when I was little; I'm sure many children and adults alike would love this.
Good children's poetry.
Told you so!! I'm so happy you place so high on EC!
06/14/07
Congratulations. This is really fun. (And I'm very glad that's not my house.)
08/09/07
Awww, very cute... makes me think of Robert Munsch books. You need a good illustrator now! :)