The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1337 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Have always loved this Bible story. Great show of perspective from father (our heavenly Father) and the son. Poem flows nicely...excellent writing.
05/25/07
This is beautiful! I thought it flowed well and the message is so tender and loving, you made this seem new. The title is beautiful as well. This is simply lovely.
Sweet, tender, profound. This touches a place where we've all experience deep emotion - the heart of relationship. Nicely done!
05/25/07
A beautiful poetic version of the son that was lost, then found. I found it very touching. Good job!
05/25/07
I loved that I never thought from the father's perspective and you brought this to light very eloquently.

I love this story, and I love this poem ... very well written.
05/26/07
Very nice!
05/27/07
Good job showing the yearning and perspectives. I enjoyed reading this.
05/28/07
I like your retelling of the Prodical Son. Good work.
Your rhythm and rhyming are superb, but I especially like the "I wonder if..." thread that winds through this poem. Nice job!
Wonderfully written poem on the Prodical Son. Very descriptive. Encouraging.
I love this - the parable of the prodigal son has become one of my favorites, and you did a great job of bringing it to life.
05/31/07
This is very good. I love this story, and to read it from both perspectives is great. Good job.