The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1975 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/02/05
Loved it! Great entry!
POWERFUL PUNCH! What a way to bring the Christmas story to 2005! Loved the way you "weaved" it all together. INTENSE APPLAUSE!
05/02/05
Good job! I liked the voice of the janitor. This would be awesome as a longer story or a novel, where we could get to know the characters and circumstances better. Keep up the good work!
05/03/05
Creative story. Particularly liked the twist in the end, the baby destined for the dumpster is given life.
05/03/05
Very sweet, realistic with hope all the way through.
Beautiful story!
05/06/05
Very moving and real life. Excellent writing.
05/08/05
wow!! great story. Hope it gets published some where someday. It is so beautiful and in a gentle manner reminds the reader of the place assigned to the nativity scene in our age. Can't wait to learn who wrote this !
05/09/05
Glenn, it's always wonderful to see your name pop up as a winner in the Challenge. Congratulations once again - I can honestly say that there was absolutely nothing between the ratings of the winners, and most of the semi-finalists for that matter. You all really did very, very well. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
05/09/05
Congratulations, Glenn. Gret story. Very unique, just like you!(:
05/09/05
Glenn,
Congratulations on a well-deserved win. Yours was one of my favorites too! Great job. :)
Jo
Great story, Glenn. As usual with you, not the usual. Good characterization and insight -- congratulations! I'm glad we'll see this in the anthology.
11/28/06
Glenn, thanks for the link--this will be featured on the Front Page Showcase for the week of Dec. 11. Love it!
12/15/06
So glad I chose to read this lovely entry. A winner all the way. Better late than never, as I missed it when it first came out.