The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1761 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/19/07
The title was intriguing and the story well crafted. I have a feeling this argument between them is not so far fetched, I fear. Great job.
05/19/07
Wow - this really made me think! Great dialogue. Enjoyed this very much.
05/20/07
A whole book could be written around this. The fact that you shrank it down into a powerful and believable short story is impressive. Well done.
I agree that this could be so much more! You captured good conflict and one eons old. Good vs. evil. I loved the character names and especially the ending. Haunting almost. Very well written! ^_^ Keep up the good work.
This one grabbed my interest right from the start, and then it ended even better. Excellent story! I've read many of the stories for this challenge, and I think this one is my favorite.
Very good story. Good writing.
05/22/07
Very, very interesting and thought-provoking piece! Ilea's desire for good to triumph over evil and to make this fearful world a safer place is admirable, but she went about it in the wrong way. Great dialogue! :)
05/22/07
Great choice of name for your main character. I have a feeling I know but I'll see.

I truly enjoyed this story of truths.
This was just awesome. An easy smooth read and excellent mind pictures. I loved it!
05/23/07
TRIUMPH INDEED! Fantastic reading, fantastic writing!
I was fascinated by your story. The dialogue showed the history and action of your narrative excellently.
05/23/07
Great job handling the conflict! The dialog was crisp and sharp and very thought provoking.
05/24/07
Very, very kool! Great stuff. God bless.
05/24/07
I like this very much. Congrats on your win!!!!!
Congratulations! Wonderful job - compelling read. Angel
05/24/07
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doin the happy dance with ya!
05/24/07
WOW! I finally got a chance to read this one -congrats on the win!! Well deserved!
Congratulations on your win. This was a creepy, powerfully written thriller. Great work!
07/03/07
Your writing was so three-dimensional and elegantly expressed. I loved this story and its emphasis on the importance of free will. I could easily see this as a part of some larger story.