The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1623 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/07
I can almost hear that scary music you hear in those movies as Adolfiss moves in stealth. The sinister here was so well written I could feel it. This was nicely written!
You did a wonderful job of setting the atmosphere - creepy! Good descriptive writing!
04/13/07
That was good. You had me guessing until the very end whether the bad guys were spiritual or physical beings.
Sinister indeed... with a powerful message for readers to remember to pray without ceasing. We truly have no idea the power of our prayers and the mysterious works of the enemy that they put to flight! Nice job. Blessings, Cheri
Intrigued by your title and was not disappointed by the dark, but engaging undertones of this mystery. Great read.
04/14/07
So very descriptive and totally atmospheric. Extremely powerful - I don't think I breathed the entire time I was reading.
Your descriptions of evil and the good that overcomes them through Christ were powerful. This was a most interesting read.
04/15/07
Powerful piece!
Great story. God sends protection when we are in danger. He also brings a peace that's beyond understanding. Good job.
04/17/07
A TRIPLE Wow on this one! A masterful suspense, a supurb mystery, a fascinating read and a terrific author! AND no errors that I could find...an A+ for sure! What else can I say? WOW WOW WOW!!
Oh yes, Loved it, by the way!
04/17/07
Great job with the suspense here, and with vivid imagery.
04/18/07
This story was great - full of tension and suspense! I found myself actually holding my breath as I read. You kept me guessing up to the very end. Excellent work!
04/18/07
That is good.
This is a well done, spine-tingling, bone-chilling tale! You manage to take me through the whole thing so fast without missing a beat. The name of Adolfiss was creative and the POV gave a different twist to the story. I love the image of the guarding Angel with his sword unsheathed. Great job! ^_^
Myrna - congratulations in placing on the HR (honor roll) or Higest Ranking. Keep up your wonderful work!