The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1293 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What an amazing true story. It's great that God provided that little 'slice of Heaven' even in such desperate times.
04/12/07
Great story and an unsolved mystery that isn't contrived--what better response to The Challenge. I would love to know who really baked the bread and why it was given. Though I believe in angels, I think there was a flesh and blood person behind this gift.
04/14/07
This immediately reminded me of how God provided manna for the children of Israel every day during the 40 years they wandered in the wilderness - never missed, not even once. A lovely memory and well written too! God job.
I loved this "true" mystery and your explanation of what you think the solution to it was.
04/15/07
Picture a GOLD STAR here! This story gets my Vote for Best story thus far! Tears filled my eyes as I read this fascinating entry. This (Mystery) filled my heart with gratitude and praise! "Everytime I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf or see the sky...I know why I believe!!" And yes,I do believe! Thanks for making my day! Many Kudos!
Wonderful account of God supplying the needs of his children. Angel or human? Who knows. But the Lord supplied either way. Thanks for sharing this story.
04/17/07
You painted a beautiful picture of His love!
This gave me goosebumps too! What a wonderful testimony of God's provision even in the bleakest time. I hope you'll share this story often--it's too easy to think we can produce what we need these days. This is a wonderful reminder that we needn't be so self reliant.
I got goosebumps from reading this story. Amazing how He looks after us. Good descriptions, I like the conversational tone that this was written in. Excellent work! ^_^
04/18/07
Excellent all the way around. Mystery, history, authentic, I loved it!