The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1365 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oohh, how sweet! (The riding on your fave horse in your wedding dress) I liked the character in this and the conflict between herself and her husband-to-be. Wonderful storyline, I liked the piece with therapy on horseback. Great work with this!
Good story. I could tell where this was going (even without the intro) when you described his eyes. Good writing.
An aside to you great writing, my wife and I do vounteer work at a stable that uses hippo(latin for horse)therapy for people with disabilities. We have been witness to many emotional and physical victories through this wonderful procedure. As we are fond of saying, "Horses are proof that God loves us." : )
Thanks for sharing your article and rekindling those memories
02/27/07
Well, since I'm a sucker for horses and horse stories, this was an enjoyable read. Good job weaving perseverence through the plot. Thanks for sharing.
02/28/07
You did an excellent job of weaving perseverence through every part of this story. I love the unity of this piece, and how wonderfully it flowed. Wonderful!
02/28/07
I loved this story and am intrigued by the idea of a therapy workout on a horse. I was impressed by his dedication to find something that would inspire his unique patient. As a rehab nurse, I'd love to see it in writing - and so would our physical therapists! Thanks so much for sharing this.
Creative approach to the subject. I like that the therapist was willing to try something his patient could relate to. Thanks for this well written piece.
02/28/07
I love it! I thought you captured her feeling about therapy well, especially her view of crying in front of him. Good job!