The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1422 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/07
Wow! Very creative! So that's how eternity was placed in our hearts. Good job!
02/18/07
What I like most about this piece is the depiction of angels as powerful beings who dwell in God's presence--I get so tired of the "world's" depiction of angels, rarely accurate. This is great!
02/19/07
You have the ring of Tolkien in your voice - powerful writing. And I like the way you divided the angels into groups, giving them dignity and honor. Very impressive.
02/19/07
It was all so well done but that last line especially...wow. I agree with the above comments. Solid writing, keep it up!
02/20/07
From intriguing title to the picture you give us at the end, this is a creative exploration of the "eternity in their hearts" scripture.

This statement:
"The Seraphim, or burning ones, had the honour and privilege to dwell in the very throne room of The One"
gave me a thrilling idea to pursue as part of some ongoing research of mine. Thank you for the hint!
02/21/07
Creative and alegorical. Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed reading it.
02/21/07
Very, very nicely done! So imaginative and also touching!
02/21/07
Wow! How you portrayed The Engraver gave me goose bumps!
Breathtaking! This is an extremely creative and enjoyable piece. I certainly never thought of it this way before-thanks for sharing this! ^_^
02/22/07
Very good. Excellent writing, but I had a hard time finding your voice. Sometime we can lose our voice when we try too hard to paint or describe. I only add that because you are without a doubt a very talented writer who could be outstanding. This is a very passionate story and you crafted it with a passion. I enjoyed it very much. God bless.