The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2329 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/07
Loved the humor in this piece. Due to my having a short attention span, you can chalk up an "A" for your effort. You kept my interest throughout. Nice job.
01/11/07
ha ha ha ha! You made me chuckle outloud more than once with this clever story. I love it.
01/11/07
ha ha ha ha! You made me chuckle outloud more than once with this clever story. I love it.
01/11/07
ha ha ha ha! You made me chuckle outloud more than once with this clever story. I love it.
01/12/07
Oooops! My computer locked up on me and this is what happened (sorry :@)
01/12/07
Oh boy, can I ever relate to this one! Great voice, lots of fun to read.
01/12/07
I know people like that. Very cute. Great devotional.
This is cute. Thanks for the smile.
01/16/07
Loved it. I think we all have areas where we feel our skills are inadequate. You describe that feeling well.
01/16/07
I enjoyed this - I love the lightness of it - and especially your ending.
01/16/07
Adorable!!! Loved it!
You cracked me up with this one! Good job.
I loved the dry humor in this one! Great writing.
01/17/07
Fun to read, and you kept my attention through the whole thing. :)
02/28/07
Allison, I've just re-discovered this charming story. I'm going to feature it on the Front Page Showcase for the week of March 5. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page!
Great story! Was scanning through the many writings and saw this and had to read it. Title drew you in and as I began reading through my laughter I had plod on. Your story lifted my heart and surely this will minister to many hon as it lifts the heart and offers encouragement like a hostess with a plate of cookies,grin, just not burned ones.hehe.
03/06/07
Love it! Wonderful humor, with a great message woven in! Thanks for brightening my day!
LOL! This is so funny. I saw it as the featured article today and thought I'd read it since it sounded funny. Very fun to read, I like the descriptions and the piece with "The Ash lady" Lol. My cookies don't come out right either...though there were still somewhat edible. ^_^