The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2556 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love Biblical fiction, and you brought this episode to life. Very well done!
12/17/06
This is a story that is definitely little-known, and full of many levels of excitement, adventure, and spiritual truth. Well told.

There are a few little spots that don't quite ring true, but easy enough to tweak. I so appreciate your telling of this unsung heroine!
12/19/06
I not only like this kind of story, but love it when it is brought to life in such a masterful way. Thanks for bringing meaning to an "unsung" portion of scripture. Its a special gift to take something two deminsional and fold it up and out for us to expereince in three dimensions and beyond. Please keep up the good work. God bless.
12/20/06
I loved this! I am so glad to see such an imaginative depiction of this story. Well done and thanks for sharing it!
I admit I am not too familiar with this story, but you have got me interested. This is a good read, and a unique interpretation of the topic. Nicely done.
12/20/06
I love this Bible story. Isn't it interesting how she was an answer to her own prayer. Fascinating story. I would like to have seen the final paragraph maybe as a conversation between the priest and his wife or something similar - to give it more of a link to the rest rather then an epilogue. Good work.
12/20/06
I remember being fascinated by this story when I was a little girl. And you brought it to life again for me today. Well done!
Again, well done! Bible stories can be so intriquing and interesting when written as well as this one!
12/20/06
A very crucial point in history brought to life -well done :)
12/21/06
What did I like? Most of it - particularly the choice of subject, and the tender way you handled it. What do I think you could do better? In places I would have liked more showing not telling - particularly towards the end. You showed well at the beginning, which was quite evocative.
12/21/06
I love, love, love Bible stories that bring a moment in time to life with a good flow of historical background - good job!

Thank you for your writing. God's purposes prevail regardless of the circumstances we find ourselves in. This bible story has just reminded me of that fact.
Well done.
Blessings on your pen, Joanne.