The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1557 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/06
I'm honored to be the first commentor on this story. Excellent job. Great dialogue. And kept me interested all the way through. God bless.
Good job - great dialogue, and kept my interest through. Loved the lesson about the disciples' imperfection.
12/15/06
I love the Italian-flavored dialect! Great story.
12/15/06
The dialogue was perfect! You made me love the characters and I could vividly see them! Very nice story - good ending too!
A great story with a memorable unsung hero!
Need to add my "ditto" to all the previous commenters.
Well done on character development.... loved the accent.
How cool to have an unsung hero around to subtly keep young people from a life of crime!!
Well written. I enjoyed this. Thanks.
12/19/06
A wonderful story. Yay to Mr. Poletti! A creative and effective way to deal with juveniles. I loved the story and I am glad you shared it.
Mr Poletti is kewl! I wish there were more like him. This was a very enjoyable read.
12/20/06
Loved the story - when's the movie coming out? Really, I could almost see it like a short film on TV.
This was a story full of hope for kids beginning to stray. You actually have two unsung heroes here: Mr. Poletti and Mrs. Colon. Mrs. Colon because she doesn't have to bring the strays to Mass to hear what they have to hear and Mr. Poletti because he gives a hand up rather than grumbling about 'kids today'. I'd give both of them medals. We need more Mr. Poletti's and Mrs. Colon's in our country. Thanks for this beam of hope.
Loved the dialogue and the ethnic flare! Great story and very readable.
12/21/06
Your storyline and characterization are just amazing. Loved the dialogue and Italian flavor too. Just wonderful.
12/22/06
Sandra's comment said it so well. You give your readers a powerful message---and we don't mind, because the characters are so interesting and the story so entertaining. This is just masterful writing, a winner in my book!