The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1066 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/25/06
Bittersweet story of love, family, death and parenthood. You keep using "Is" and not "was" which had me confused as to whether the parent lives in reality or if this is wishful thinking...The story is well written, however; and shows the depth of feeling that comes from loss. God Bless.
So very touching. You really should warn your readers they will need a tissue for this one. This is well done.
11/28/06
Very touching story. The emotions and writing were real and honest. A very good entry. God bless.
11/28/06
Wow, thank you so much for sharing your heart with us. This was a tough one to read, but I'm so glad you shared it. You are right; your daughter will touch the lives of many!
11/28/06
The picture of that child in your hands and the silence - it's ingrained in my imagination right now. Powerful.
11/29/06
Oh, wow--just beautiful, and very, very touching. Thanks for having the strength to write this.
11/30/06
This is amazingly emotional and poignant. Congrats on your Highly Commended, Todd! It is well-deserved.
11/30/06
This was all of the above and more. The emotions that you shared with such honesty hit me right in the heart. Thank you!
I will have a new viewpoint eveytime I read an article written by you, after having read this endearing and touching entry! It's a wonderful reason for writing.
InHim, Leigh