The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1263 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/06
Very creative with a capital "C".
10/21/06
What on earth is 'aburdejegu'?? LOL This was so 'out of the box'. I loved that space wasn't the final frontier. Terrific job.
What a great story! So creative and entertaining! your message carried across clear.
Hmmm, maybe it's just me, but I found this a little confusing... especially the beginning. It seemed somewhat disjointed to me. And I have to admit I also have no idea what "Aburdejegu" means!! I'd love for the author to shed some light... you have me curious.
Original and amusing. A good read, with a message as well.
10/24/06
Davebrother, You are brilliantly creative. I think this is great. I totally got it. There were a couple of typos toward the end, otherwise very good job.
10/24/06
Davebrother, You are brilliantly creative. I think this is great. I totally got it. There were a couple of typos toward the end, otherwise very good job.
10/24/06
This story is so creative its imagininspirific. Sorry had to invent a new word for Bro. Dave. Good job too, by the way. God bless.
10/24/06
I'd love to take a peek into the "Davey-ish dictionary"--this story is marvelous!
10/25/06
Nailed it Bro - this is top notch.
10/25/06
Very creative! One part threw me out of the flow for a glitch..."Scenes scream by me. A new episode in a glass frame walks slowly toward us and pauses for a moment." I like the lure of the words in those two lines, but the last part of that last sentence put a hyper-glitch in my view finder...a glass frame walking... I liked the "...it's who you know" point at the end. Great analogy to life as we know it, and the fact that justice through the Son is NOT justice, it's a gift! It's grace! Well done!

10/26/06
Author's note:

"Aburdejegu!" is an out of the box word. I follow Dr. Suez in that if you can't find a word in the dictionary, make one up. Being out of the box its meaning is left up to the reader. Thanks for enjoying my story ya'll! And have a merry “Aburdejegu!”