The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1598 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/06
You have beautiful, BEAUTIFUL description here - especially in the first few paragraphs. Very nicely done!

I loved the part of your prayer where you talk about God making us stumble if we step off his path. That was definitely something I needed to hear, and that I had never thought of before! This whole piece - but especially that portion - truly ministered to me!
Wonderful devotional. There are some grammer mistakes that tripped me up, but otherwise this had a wonderful message. Well done!
08/22/06
Beautiful devotional, you inspire me!
08/22/06
This was very lovely, and has been a morning blessing to me today. I especially loved your prayer.
08/22/06
You gave me pause to think in my devotional time this morning. Like the above comment I most like the descriptions and the part about making me stumble if necessary to maintain THE PATH. Blessings and thank you
08/22/06
This piece seems to sing. You have some very nice writing in the first several paragraphs, but I especially liked the message in paragraphs 5 and 6: "...in the valley there is...growth." "...life goes on in the Valley." Your prayer was very heartfelt and wise. "Amen and Amen..."
08/23/06
This really blessed me. You have great insight. Thanks. In Christ's Love,

Julia
08/23/06
This has so many beautiful insights presented here. I think this will be the first devotional to make it into my favorites. Well done, friend!