The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1659 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/06
This entry brought a big smile to my face. I remember saying my Christmas piece every year in the Sunday school program. :-)

I loved the use of description and the lesson at the end. Very good writing that puts the reader in the moment.

Thanks for sharing your special family Christmas story with us!
I thought this was a really sweet and wonderful story - especially the interaction of the dad with his kids. Thanks for sharing.
08/03/06
Congratulations on your Placing Edy. So happy for you, as you are such a faithful "commenter" - and you deserve this recognition. Kudos!
08/03/06
Congratulations, Edy!!! See? I'm not the only one that loved your story. :-)
Great story! I'm so glad to that it received well-deserved recognition!
08/03/06
Oh Edy! This story is delightful! I'm so happy for you my friend. Bravo!
08/04/06
Delightful story with a poignant message woven throughout! Wonderful writing, congrats on your win!
Congrats, Edy! A well-deserved placement. Your desscription (especially in the beginning) was excellent, as was your dialogue. Nicely done.

Write on, Edy!

Steve
08/13/06
What a delightful story. And congrats on placing!
08/24/06
Edy, your natural, down home style shines through here. What a delightful story this is. I haven't felt so chilled since I sat through Dr. Zhivalgo! No wonder it's highly commended!
09/06/06
TOP 40 ENTRIES - “WALK” CHALLENGE
12 A Way in the Storm by Edy T Johnson
TOP 15 LEVEL 3 ENTRIES - “WALK” CHALLENGE
5 A Way in the Storm by Edy T Johnson