The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1665 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
I was there! I could see the scene around me. What a lovely testimony. It was almost like a prayer. Writing about his second coming is certainly "Great," I'd say! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Beautiful! This turned out well. :-)
07/14/06
Wow! This was terrific! I really could feel it building and loved how it did! Great job!!
07/15/06
This free verse certainly shows the world focused as nothing else could do, other than this "Day of the Lord" event. Fear, no make that terror, vs. heart-bursting joy depends on the individual's relationship with our Savior. This gives a reader a lot to think about. Thank you for your diligent study and writing.
07/15/06
Excellent in word and deed! Great message! Great poetry.
07/18/06
Beautiful!
Our joy is
perfect and sublime.
bowing in humble
adoration and love,
the children of God
lift our eyes and
gaze upon His glory.

My favorite!

07/18/06
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done.

The clouds of the
Heavens tremble,
bowing to eternal
power and glory.
The power surges
down, toward
the earth below

We are waiting and longing.

Great job!
07/18/06
Everyone should read this--so they can be ready...well done!
07/18/06
Reading of the terrors awaiting those who are not ready - I was really looking forward to what I hoped would be the joy and hope of the redeemed. You didn't let me down.
07/18/06
It's writers like you who keep me from even attempting poetry. Excellent job. God Bless!
07/18/06
Amen, come Lord Jesus.
A good poem, although for me the short lines were ditracting, and I'd have preferred them longer. But just my taste (and I'm obviously in the minority). Good job.
07/19/06
Extremely visual poem! Well executed. Many, many notable images. Well done. Yeggy
07/20/06
A truly majestic poem! Well done. God bless, Miriam.
Excellent job. Great message.
07/20/06
Great word choice here - you bring the reader right in. Well done.
07/20/06
Wonderful and a joy to read. Nice job.