The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1870 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/22/06
Yowsers, I love this! I suspected that there would be a twist (I won't give it away here), but that wasn't the twist I expected at all, so you've really accomplished what you set out to do. Top notch.
06/23/06
How very clever of you! And, yes, that's what it feels like. Good job.
06/24/06
Wow! This is so cool, and what a twist; you twisted right out of the box with class. You made a big punch with so few words. Absolutely creative.

Blessings
Brenda
06/24/06
I loved this! Very creative and clever.
06/25/06
Nice job! great twist!:)
06/26/06
. . . or "The Birthing of a . . " NO, I can't give it away! Read for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Great job! Hmmmm. . . as usual!
Count me into your admirers! I was hooked A to Z. Your ending is a tremendous, breathless loop of sudden recognition...But I also loved the pace and flow that led up to it. A perfect stroke in so few words...I'm envious. Brilliant!
06/26/06
I didn't expect the twist... but I KNOW the feeling. (Except I have to get up and nibble at something... several times...)

Just one correction... second line. Should be 'breathe.'
This is so a creative. I too loved the unexpected way this twists. Great job.
Okay, at first I was left dumbfounded, & lost. WHAT? I don't get it. But after the third read (yes it took me 3x) I finally got it! :) lol What a great twist Shari!

Blessings & Keep writing for the glory of HIM.

Trina<><
06/27/06
Okay girl - you got me! Totally! And wow! It does feel like that sometimes! Agony but pure bliss!

LOVED IT! :)
06/28/06
Excellent creativity. I was pleasantly derailed at the end. Very nice twist and writing.
06/29/06
This is so good! You write with a flair that grabs the reader and propels them to the end. God has given you a special talent!
07/21/06
So very cool! I love this - and it took me two read-throughs to figure out what the twist was (if I hadn't read everyone's comments I probably wouldn't have given it a second read!). The pace of this was wonderful, and such a NEAT way to show inspiration! You have a gift!