The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1788 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/15/06
You did well with the 'show not tell' with the smell of the slave - ugh! You also set us right in the middle of the room very effectively. Great message. Well done.
06/16/06
This is sheer masterpiece! I am inside Matt, experiencing the surroundings through his senses. This is such a beautiful picture of the good news, of the apostle Paul, of a slave hearing for the first time the glad tidings which shall be to ALL people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
06/20/06
Your story was captivating. I felt like I was there watching the whole story unfold. I can't wait to read what you write next!
06/21/06
Very good indeed. Love the way you developed this, and the descriptions you used.
06/22/06
Wow! You had my interest from beginning to end. Great scene development. I love your writing.
Very creative! Good job!
06/22/06
The lowly door mat now has a place in the kingdom of God. Well done.
Congratulations, Val! A well-deserved win. I'm gratified that you painted Paul so tender-hearted. The Lord surely did transform him as he grew older. What a joy to know this powerful invitation-in-a-story will be published!
Way to go Val! Great job and congrats on the win.

Blessings,
Trina<><
06/22/06
Congratulations, Val! A well-deserved win for a great story! I also wanted to add that your writing reminded me of Francine River's Mark of the Lion triology. I loved the series and the Roman time period. :-)

Great work!