The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1707 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/26/06
This was quite good. Would like to see it illustrated.It would make a very encouraging adventure book.
Well done!
Inspirational fantasy--one of my favorite genres! You did a great job of capturing the romantic imagery and metaphor. The 'aha' moment and description of New J. blessed my socks off! I hope to read the book one day soon...Great job!

Beautifully written...I can imagine illustrations too...but honestly already have the "movie" running in my head from such clear and complete descriptions. Thankyou! Pat
05/29/06
"The dance of a new day had begun..." Something told me when I read this line I was going to like this story. And I was not disappointed. The images are still playing in my head. Good Job!
05/29/06
Absolutely brilliant. The personification of the animals worked so well. Like others, I would love to see this with illustration.
05/30/06
What an absolutely gorgeous allegory!
05/30/06
Your descriptions are just gorgeous. I enjoyed the interaction between the lion and the bird there too, as well as the symbolism involved with 'the lion of Judah'. Great writing!
Your well written words painted a beautiful portrait. thanks.
06/18/06
Hi Birdie. Sorry to contact you via your feedback, but I don't have your email address on hand. I need you to re-enter your Life Challenge Entry. You have accidentally put it in Level 4. It's an easy mistake to make, if you scroll down before clicking out of the Level selection box. So if you could re-submit it, that would be great. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
06/18/06
Don't worry Birdie. I was able to fix it for you. Ignore my previous message. Love, Deb